Terms and Conditions
Revolution Vehicles – Terms and Conditions
SALE PROCESS, CUSTOMER STATUS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A contract will be binding between Revolution Vehicles and the customer upon the booking of “car service”.
2. If you place an order via the phone or internet you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 17 years old and reside in the UK.
3. Revolution Vehicles will provide details of the cost of each car service and the work required before the work is done. All work and costs, including additional work must be approved by the customer before any work is carried out.
4. Revolution Vehicles will not be held responsible for any seized or broken bolts/ components during general repairs and will pass the cost onto the customer.
5. If the car service cannot be done within 1 day due to circumstances beyond Revolution Vehicles control, an advisor will contact the customer and inform them accordingly – this may sometimes be due to parts not being delivered or the work required may take longer to complete.
6. All work carried out is subject to VAT as required by law.
7. Special oils or spark plugs may be required for your vehicle service. These may have an additional charge and a Revolution Vehicles advisor will inform you of the costs on the day of your service.
8. Revolution Vehicles warrant all parts and labour for 12 month or 12,000 miles (whichever is the soonest) from invoice date. Revolution Vehicles reserve the right to cancel any warranty if misuse or damage / circumstances warrant such a decision. Warranty only applies to owner on the invoice. Proof of vehicle ownership may be asked for.
9. All parts used will adhere to the manufacturers service schedule and warranty and will be of “original equipment” (OE) standard – ensuring all warranties are validated. All parts fitted remain the property of Revolution Vehicles until such time as customers invoice is paid.
10. Revolution Vehicles will dispose of all removed / replaced components as it see fit unless the Customer notifies us in writing to keeps any removed components.
11. Once the car service has finished, payment will be taken straight after either by debit card or credit card – cash. Payment received is an agreement that the customer is satisfied with work carried out and agree payment cost is correct. The car will then be returned to the customer.
12. Revolution Vehicles will not be held liable for any recovery costs for breakdowns and or travel/hire vehicles costs/duration regardless of circumstances.
13. Revolution Vehicles does not accept any liability for any damage or losses suffered by the Customer from the storage of their vehicle at the garage.
14. Revolution Vehicles reserves the right to be able to rectify any vehicles paintwork or panel damage that may have accidentally been damaged by employees, agents or representatives while in our care and we are aware that we had damaged the vehicle.
15. The customer has the right to cancel his car service at any time, as long as any of the agreed work to date has been paid for up to the point of cancellation.
16. Collection & Delivery is FREE and the insurance cover on any courtesy or replacement vehicle provided by Revolution Vehicles will normally be covered by the garage’s insurance. In the event of a claim on the insurance, the customer will be liable to pay the amount of the excess on the insurance. Also the customer must adhere to the terms and conditions of the said policy put in place by the garage. If insurance is not applicable to a courtesy car will inform the customer who will then be required to provide their own insurance. Collection & Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances – A team member will always endeavour to contact you accordingly.
17. Revolution Vehicles will not be responsible or liable for any unforeseeable losses; losses that were not caused by employees, agents or representatives’ negligence or for any business losses. This does not affect any claim that the customer may have for death or personal injury. Nothing in this condition will affect the customer’s statutory rights that the works are performed with due skill and care, that the goods supplied are of satisfactory quality and are fit for their purpose and that the products and services correspond with their description.
18. Revolution Vehicles will not be responsible for any loss of valuable items left by the customer and are not connected to the vehicle or damage to such items.
19. Revolution Vehicles will not be liable for any damage or delay in the services provided if the reasons are down to “an act of God”, “industrial action such as strikes”, “government disputes” or factors to be deemed out of control of Revolution Vehicles.
20. Health & Safety laws will apply where applicable when each customer’s vehicle is serviced.
21. Revolution Vehicles will endeavour to resolve all disputes amicably and professionally normally within 28 days. If the dispute should take longer, Revolution Vehicles will notify the customer accordingly.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE GUARANTEE TERMS CONTAINED IN THEM DO NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER REGARDING FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY FAILURE BY REVOLUTION VEHICLES IN THE SUPPLY OF GOODS OR THE UNDERTAKING OF WORK.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITIZENS’ ADVICE BUREAU. THEY CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT